Sunday, December 4, 2011

Why am I doing this?

Why am I doing this?  Well I started reading my neighbor's blog and they are quite entertaining!  I find that from day to day I am asking myself a lot of questions.....usually never get the answer but yes I still find that I am talking to myself.  So I thought maybe I would start this blog, talk to whomever will listen and maybe make a few new friends in the process who will hopefully have some good advice!

 I am a mom of 2 boys who keep me very busy.  Busy enough that I find between their energy, schedules, arguing, toys to pick up, bathtime, story time, laundry, keeping the house up, groceries, making and returning phone calls, and my "other" job, I rarely have any time for myself.....if you can believe that!  I also find that I am losing who I really am....which I never thought would happen. 

I hope you can bare with my on my dry sense of humor and hopefully I will not offend anyone!  Feel free to comment openly....I do not really get embarassed or offended too easily!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on starting your blog! May it be an enjoyable journey for you. I promise I will read every post!!!

    ReplyDelete